ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

Chapter 5 Seeing life from God's view

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michele131962
Youth Leader/ Moderator
Michele131962

Chapter 5 Seeing life from God's view Empty
PostChapter 5 Seeing life from God's view

Wow! Life is a test, life is a trust and life is a temporary assignment! So profound. I've been through a number of tests some easy some hard. Some I passed others I failed and had to retake. Some quite a few times. But I thank God that he loved me enough to keep teaching me.

I know I have failed God in so many ways. Money seems to be the test and trust that I have the most difficulty with and struggle to this day to gain control over. But God has placed me in the right spiritual home and I'm determined to earn my Father's trust back!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Chapter 5 Seeing life from God's view :: Comments

No Comment.

Chapter 5 Seeing life from God's view

Page 1 of 1