ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

PDL Chap 5 - Seeing life from God's view

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rook
Admin
Rook

PDL Chap 5 - Seeing life from God's view Empty
PostPDL Chap 5 - Seeing life from God's view

In this chapter Rick Warren discusses seeing life from God's view and he raises some interestng points. He explains that everyone has a view of thier life called a "life metaphor" and that this "metaphor" determines your expectations, values, relationships, goals, and priorities. He goes on to explain that the Bible offers three life metaphors and they are: Life is a trust, life is a test, and life is a temporary assignment. What stood out to me the most was the point of life being a trust. Alot of us really dont view the earth as the Lords. Everything belongs to him and we have simply been entrusted with it.

My Presumptions:

If we really make an effort to change the view of our lives into the view the Bible offers, we will begin to run after God with everything that is in us. I challenge everyone to ask yourself this qauestion: "Does my view of my life match what the Word says".
Back to top Go down
https://almyouth.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

PDL Chap 5 - Seeing life from God's view :: Comments

No Comment.

PDL Chap 5 - Seeing life from God's view

Page 1 of 1