ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

PDL Chap 3 - What drives your life?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rook
Admin
Rook

PDL Chap 3 - What drives your life? Empty
PostPDL Chap 3 - What drives your life?

I believe that realizing what drives us is the first step towards finding our purpose. Rick Warren gives some really good insights on this subject. Here are a few that I thought were profound:

Quote :
Guilt driven people are manipulated by memories.

Quote :
Being controlled by the opinions of others is a guaranteed way to miss God's purpose for your life.

Quote :
The greatest tragedy is not death, but life without purpose.

Quote :
What ultimately matters most will not be what others say about your life but what God says.

My Presumptions:

Knowing what drives you really opens your eyes to what you depend on. This truth is necessary for those seeking thier purpose. I challenge everyone to stop and think about what is driving them and ask them selves is that lining up with God's word.
Back to top Go down
https://almyouth.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

PDL Chap 3 - What drives your life? :: Comments

No Comment.

PDL Chap 3 - What drives your life?

Page 1 of 1