ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

Chapter Sixteen: Purpose Driven Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cdominique

cdominique

Chapter Sixteen: Purpose Driven Life Empty
PostChapter Sixteen: Purpose Driven Life

I love the opening scripture in this chapter, "No matter what i say, what i believe, and what i do, I'm bankrupt without love." This chapter and scripture has so much truth to it because you go through life thinking on how much you do to please God, your family and friends but all that is required of you is to love. This chapter talks about how God wants us to love because it is apart of the significance of his family. It also talks about how love should be your top priority. These three main points, Life without love is worthless, Love will last forever, and Wee will be evaluated on our love, will help you to come to a place where u realize the main thing God wants is for us to love. "Relationships, not achievements or the acquisition of thing, are what matters most in life." One thing that hit me is that love is also looked at through time. The amount of time that we put into or relationships reflects on how much we really love others and God.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Chapter Sixteen: Purpose Driven Life :: Comments

No Comment.

Chapter Sixteen: Purpose Driven Life

Page 1 of 1