ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

chapter 3 of purpose driven life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGreatKenny

chapter 3 of purpose driven life Empty
Postchapter 3 of purpose driven life

this chapter talks about things that drive your life. It talks about how people are driven by fear matrialism by anger and guilt.all these come from some experince they have in life.we all have something that drives us whether it be postive or negative.God can use you regardless of your past. if god and go great things in a murderer with moses he can do great things with you. don't let past things control you and cause you stress. isaiah 26:3 says you lord give perfect peace to those who keep there purpose firm and put their trust in you. that is basicaily saying to me is just stand up i your purpose in the lord and trust him even if you don't know what your purpose is.STAY STRONG STAND STRONG AND BE STRONG!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

chapter 3 of purpose driven life :: Comments

No Comment.

chapter 3 of purpose driven life

Page 1 of 1