ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

Michele McQuigg-Brown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michele131962
Youth Leader/ Moderator
Michele131962

Michele McQuigg-Brown Empty
PostSubject: Michele McQuigg-Brown   Michele McQuigg-Brown Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:16 am

It's difficult to "introduce myself". I'm pretty much an open book. My life has been full of ups and downs. I've been blessed despite making choices that weren't the right ones. I'm still young at heart even though I'm going to be 49 this year (as a matter of fact in just 13 days). I believe that's because I'm full of the joy of the Lord!

My prayer for all of you is that you "get it" before you're in your 20's or 30's or 40's! Without God your life will be full of pain and suffering. With God, you'll have trials and tribulations but they have a purpose.

God bless you all! I love you.

In His Love,
Michele
Back to top Go down

Michele McQuigg-Brown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALM Youth Forum :: General Stuff :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: