ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

Purpose Driven Life Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rook
Admin
Rook

Purpose Driven Life Chapter 1 Empty
PostPurpose Driven Life Chapter 1

Chapter 1 in Purpose Driven Life sets a solid foundation for this book. When searching for something you first must know where to start looking as well as where not to look. Rick Warren sets the stage here by letting everyone know that you can not look inside of yourself to find your purpose, you must look to God. He also adds something interesting. He says that you can find success but still not fulfill your purpose.

I liked the way he explain the two ways that people attempt to find their purpose. They do it either by speculation or revelation. In my opinion the revelation in God's word and his Spirit are the only ways to find our purpose.

My Presumptions:

I presume that the rejection of God equates to the rejection of purpose. So we must be aware that the path we choose could lead to a predestined fulfillment or a subsequent uselessness.

Back to top Go down
https://almyouth.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Purpose Driven Life Chapter 1 :: Comments

No Comment.

Purpose Driven Life Chapter 1

Page 1 of 1