ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

Ciara In The Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cdominique

cdominique

Ciara In The Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Ciara In The Spirit   Ciara In The Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:38 am

Well as you all know my name is Ciara (CeeCee). I will start my introduction by saying that I am truly growing in Christ and want to keep it that way. As of now I am the Children's Choir Director, Sunday School Teacher, Youth Dance Leader/Choreographer, Youth Leader (junior), and Children's Church Helper. Now all of those things are great and at one point in my life I would've never even thought that I would be doing all of this, but what makes those different gifts and/or talents so special is the fact that I am passionate about them. I am passionate about having a true relationship with Christ and putting him first in everything I do. Am I saying that I have everything down pact and under control? No! I have yet still a lot of growing and maturing to do. I love the Lord with all my heart and soul and I am excited to be able to say that and mean it. There is a famous quote that says ''Live your life to the fullest'' and that is what I plan to do, I plan to live life knowing and believing that Christ is my savior and through him my life becomes complete! I love you all very much and I am grateful to have this site to help me have an outlet that will keep me grounded.
-The Spiritual Me-
Back to top Go down
Michele131962
Youth Leader/ Moderator
Michele131962

Ciara In The Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciara In The Spirit   Ciara In The Spirit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:08 am

Beautiful Ciara!
Back to top Go down

Ciara In The Spirit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALM Youth Forum :: General Stuff :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: