ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

Chapter Fourteen: Purpose Driven Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cdominique

cdominique

Chapter Fourteen: Purpose Driven Life Empty
PostChapter Fourteen: Purpose Driven Life

Hmm this chapter i can truly say was amazing. So many times we, well i, can be so discouraged and/or doubtful when things arent so pleasant. The first thing most of us think is well where is God and why isn't he answering my prayers. When we make our relationship with God true and trustworthy we are able to know that whem times get rough or when we are being tested of faith we should stand firm. Us as christians, true believers, should know straight up that God will never abandon us. Something i never even really thought of that Warren pointed out was that we sometimes focus on the feeling of God and not the true worship. Sometimes when i worship God i do look for the feeling of his presence but as i grow in God i am learning more about entering in. Its kinda like this, give without expecting something in return. Again remeber who God is not how he acts or makes you feel. Always seek him through all your troubles and remember he will never leave you nor forsake you. That is something we all should ponder on. God is real no matter how we feel!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Chapter Fourteen: Purpose Driven Life :: Comments

No Comment.

Chapter Fourteen: Purpose Driven Life

Page 1 of 1