ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

Share | 

Introduction: Hi Im Bob...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiante

PostSubject: Introduction: Hi Im Bob...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Im know I'm late, but anywayyyy...I'm Kiante aka Bob or whatever. I'm a pretty laid back person in general afro , but I can be very outgoing and energetic sometimes bounce . I love music, art, football- STEELERS!!! Very Happy , and many other things, but most importantly, I love God. God has really done amazing works in my life, shaping me to be the young man that I am today. Although sometimes I may struggle with worldly obstacles, God is present as a firm foundation in my life, and helps me to get through each and every day. I am currently serving as a member of the usher board, youth choir, youth dance ministry, and other ministries. As a youth leader, I am eager for God to use me to reach out to others in need. In the Bible, 1st Timothy 4:12 (NIV) says "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." As God continues to work within me, I will strive to be an example not only to my peers, but to the world, living a purpose driven life, guided by Christ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cdominique

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hi Im Bob...   Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:25 am

Ohhhhh Swagg Nice Bob!!!! P.S. Like the profile picture =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiante

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hi Im Bob...   Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:55 pm

lol thanks radiant smileeeezzz. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hi Im Bob...   

Back to top Go down

Introduction: Hi Im Bob...
Page 1 of 1