ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

Chapter Eight: Purpose Driven Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cdominique

cdominique

Chapter Eight: Purpose Driven Life Empty
PostChapter Eight: Purpose Driven Life

The first purpose for my life, I was planned for God's purpose! I really like how Warren reminds us that God too has emotions and that is the very reason that we do as well. We bring pleasure to God through worship. When we worship God we have to make it all about him. We can not just sing or dance and say we are worshiping him, but we must make it personal get in touch with Christ. We have to make worship intimate and show God how much we love, care, and appreciate him. Worship is for his benefit. Important fact: do everything as if you were doing it for Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Chapter Eight: Purpose Driven Life :: Comments

No Comment.

Chapter Eight: Purpose Driven Life

Page 1 of 1