ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

words of encourgement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kadijah
Youth Leader/ Moderator

words of encourgement Empty
Postwords of encourgement

as we came from revival these last 2 days i realize something about myself and im sure many others,and tht is we are going thru the motions on a routine!! i watch how our praise doesnt come from and sweet intimateness for the Lord. im reminded about a section in the PDL that said when he feel in lov with his wife how he thought about her all the time....well i know when i first gav my life to God iwas so driven by the joy of me loving God and He loving me and jus as a long relationship we seem to take one another for granted its not that we dont love each other its that we take each other for granted, so guys lets not take God for granted!! if u need t renew ur vows to Him do that !! get ur joy back get ur excitement back fall in lov with Jesus all over again!!

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

words of encourgement :: Comments

No Comment.

words of encourgement

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALM Youth Forum :: Blog Spot :: ALM Youth Leader Blogs :: Encouragements from Kadijah-
Jump to: