ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

Share | 

my summary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kadijah
Youth Leader/ Moderator

Postmy summary

i want 2 start with this; at the end of ch.10 the ? is asked, hav u ever signed a contract with God or are u still agruing with God over His rgt to do wht He will in ur life? so for me i believe i hav in some form signed that contract, yet i still find myself "arguing with God" so i ask God rgt now to forgive me in the area whr i didnt please u by trusting u!!

from ch 1 -10 i find myself looking at how i worship how i lack full trust in God and then i hear ch 1 hollar ITS NOT ABOUT ME!! THEN LIFE IS TEMPORARY!! wow Lord forgive me!!! i have spent alot of years wasted in fear doubt and just simply a lack of true understanding that i was created to please God!! wasted time letn my pass hinder my purpose! i want to love u Lord the way u created me to love u! i want to have sincere unhabited fellowship with u!! i surrender my Lord to u will for my life !! i do love u and i worship with every thing i do!

thanku for allowing to not be hinder by fear! as i read this book i must say its a great refresher of ur faith and i took the pray serious in ch 7 ! i am in the family of God! i know He loves me and its my desire to increase my love for Him!!!

thanku God!
Back to top Go down
View user profile