ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

*** READ THIS FIRST*** Why am I introducing myself if I know everybody on this site?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rook
Admin
Rook

*** READ THIS FIRST*** Why am I introducing myself if I know everybody on this site? Empty
PostSubject: *** READ THIS FIRST*** Why am I introducing myself if I know everybody on this site?   *** READ THIS FIRST*** Why am I introducing myself if I know everybody on this site? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Good Question.. Allow me to explain. You may know everyone here in the natural, but how many of you know each other in the Spirit. How many people on this site truly know about the side of you that really wants God and wants to serve him. This section is for you to introduce the side of you that really is seeking God. So tell everyone a little about that side of you, so we can get to know that side a little better.
Back to top Go down
https://almyouth.forumotion.com

*** READ THIS FIRST*** Why am I introducing myself if I know everybody on this site?
Page 1 of 1