ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

Praise the Lord all my children and co youth leaders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kadijah
Youth Leader/ Moderator

Praise the Lord all my children and co youth leaders Empty
PostPraise the Lord all my children and co youth leaders

I just want to say I truly need tutoring for this site. You all are so blessed to be able to know how used the computer guys. So any one that want to tutor me just let me know.

Ok let me just say I'm proud to be part of a thriving youth ministry!! I believe in all of you! Trust what the Lord promises in His word " He that begun a good work in you is faithful to perform it "....(who can finish and tell me where this is found in the word of God)!!

I have read purpose driven life before but I am excited to read with you all . In my reading, I am reminded that it is not about me its about God, that my mom and dad didnt think of me first (im not an accident ,what moves me what am I passionante about. I used to be driven by materialism and doubt and yes fear(fear still tries to grab me) . Ok Ciara just came in the room and tol me I cant send me thoughts about the book in this so she is teaching me i guesssssssssssssssss !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Praise the Lord all my children and co youth leaders :: Comments

No Comment.

Praise the Lord all my children and co youth leaders

Page 1 of 1