ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Welcome ALM Youth. This site is especially for you. Register, log in, and make yourself at home.
ALM Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is designed for the youth at ALM to help each other grow closer to Jesus Christ.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will all be meeting in the Chat-box on Mondays at 8pm. Spread the word.
***Attention*** Congratulations to Christ Point Challenge I Winner - Kiante. Stay tuned for more details about the next challenge.

Chapter Two: Purpose Driven Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiante

kiante

Chapter Two: Purpose Driven Life Empty
PostChapter Two: Purpose Driven Life

Chapter Two was about how God knows us inside out. From the number of hairs on our head to the bones in our body. Everything about us, God knew before we were born. Our race, skin color, hair, personality...everything. God has a reason for everything he creates. Regardless of the circumstances we were born in, we are not accidents. God created us through his amazing love and He has a purpose for all of us. Sometimes we underestimate God, but in all actuality He is the all knowing Creator, not us, and we are his greatest creation, so we should act like it.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Chapter Two: Purpose Driven Life :: Comments

Rook
Re: Chapter Two: Purpose Driven Life
Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:23 pm by Rook
kiante wrote:
, we are not accidents.

I wonder how many people actually realize this. I like how Rick Warren states that even if you were not planned by your parents, you were planned by God. Good insights sir..

Chapter Two: Purpose Driven Life

Page 1 of 1